A Family Keepsake Cookbook celebrates the love of family, past and present.
Special occasions and family get-togethers are always centered around food. Capture those memories by preserving the treasured family favorite recipes that you have come to know and love year after year.
Your Family Keepsake Cookbook can celebrate your love, as you start your new lives together, as well as celebrating the love of generations passed.
Here are some ideas on how to make your custom cookbook truly unique:
– include recipes from mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, aunts and uncles – all of your traditional favorites
– have members of the wedding party, family and friends include recipes – you’ll be sure to get some new flavor experiences
– have contributors include a short write-up with each recipe as to why it’s important to them, or the memories that go with the dish
Photos will really bring your cookbook to life!
You could include:
– fun photos of the wedding couple as they were growing up
– wedding photos of mom & dad, grandma & grandpa – really make it a family affair
– as well as individual photos, collage pages with several photos can be included
Your Family Keepsake Wedding Cookbook would be the perfect wedding favor!
Instead of giving your guests a run-of-the-mill wedding favor that they will probably stash in a drawer and never use, a custom cookbook is something they can enjoy (and use) forever. Keep the memories of your special day alive.
– no minimum number of recipes required
– no minimum number of cookbooks required
– custom front & back covers are included FREE
– we can ship anywhere in North America
Get started today.. call 1-800-665-4878
Or go to www.familykeepsakecookbooks.com